Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Over the years, I have bought and sold here. It has been a great way to meet members, and I have never met anyone that was not a great example of what I had hoped OSA consisted of. Meeting with members has also been a great source of gaining information on various firearms, accessories, loads, etc.

I have no complaints, just good experiences. Thank you to all of you I have met through the classifieds.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That only applies if you have to sell whatever thing it is.
:scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch: Uhhhhhh, I don't know if you are directing that at me or not but I just really don't like to trade. Unless it's something I can't live without. I put no trades need to sell because I have had people want to trade me goats, mice, furniture, binoculars, body armor and other assorted things for a gun. Armslist is the worst about that.

Last edited:

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
:scratch::scratch::scratch::scratch: Uhhhhhh, I don't know if you are directing that at me or not but I just really don't like to trade. Unless it's something I can't live without. I put no trades need to sell because I have had people want to trade me goats, mice, furniture, binoculars, body armor and other assorted things for a gun. Armslist is the worst about that.
IDK, It was a generalized statement in response to someone else's post, so I don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Did you do something?

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That only applies if you have to sell whatever thing it is.
I don’t know. An offer is an offer no matter what side it comes from

I offered $500 for something in the classifieds that was listed at 600. It had been there for at least a couple weeks (over a month now) and still as of a couple days ago remains unsold and being relisted. The seller could of made a counter offer but declined. Some would consider my offer low ball. I don’t think so.

maybe the item is worth more somewhere else. The market here has spoken it’s not worth that here at this time

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why ya'll lookin at me
I don’t know. An offer is an offer no matter what side it comes from

I offered $500 for something in the classifieds that was listed at 600. It had been there for at least a couple weeks (over a month now) and still as of a couple days ago remains unsold and being relisted. The seller could of made a counter offer but declined. Some would consider my offer low ball. I don’t think so.

maybe the item is worth more somewhere else. The market here has spoken it’s not worth that here at this time

This is not aimed at you tyromeo.

realistically, the market here on OSA is crap.
Very few buyers.
Buyers tighter than a tin can, want new guns and parts for pawn shop buyer prices.= 10%-20% of true value of a firearm.
if you want new go buy new somewhere And pay accordingly.
no I won't take your goat for trade.
no I don't want your single shot 100 yr old black powder musket that is rusted to crap
Jeez, like I told one of the other guys just a week or so ago,
In my opinion(like assholes...) if $50 is holding you back, you don't need to be spending the money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom