Clinton Foundation racketering suit? Ouch...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta watch the message board ping pong to learn the big TRUTH.
Trump's plan is coming together. QAnon!

Edit: Seriously, if you had seen it in the MSN it wouldn't have been true. It can only be true if a message board links to an internet pundit that links to a message board claiming someone was loading boxes on a plane.

Now we know that the DOJ and the FBI are going after the Clintons after all. That changes EVERYTHING. QAnon!
LOL, if I may say so.

Last edited:

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know anything about that stuff. Indicates to me HQ is getting tired of being slow-rolled by field office personnel. Who, while probably following every regulation possible, are taking their sweet time about it. Or were...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know anything about that stuff. Indicates to me HQ is getting tired of being slow-rolled by field office personnel. Who, while probably following every regulation possible, are taking their sweet time about it. Or were...

Possible slow walking by DOJ to reach the statute of limitations?
Where is Jeff Sessions? Recused himself from this issue as well?

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the thread quoted above - user Speccas...

"I'm not offended ... but my "sources" do not suck. Look for yourself at today's report:

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N119NA

Activity Log: "No flights in the last 14 days"

This isn't my ****ing hobby, I have a fleet of aircraft all over the world and, like every operator, we use FlightAware to track them in real time per Air Traffic Control. And my airplanes fly on weird tickets - ferry permits, special flight authorizations, etc., we aren't a scheduled carrier but still we have to file a flight plan, ergo we are visible to FA.

I don't know, maybe there's some kind of secret agent **** with this airplane and it doesn't have to file a flight plan with ATC (but I doubt it). I saw this reported in several very reliable news sites today (e.g., American Thinker), however everyone attributes it to this one site True Pundit and there has been no independent substantiation.

Nobody wants this to be true more than me - you don't know what those grifters did to my state - but so far it doesnt pass the smell test for me and I'm not going to believe it just because it's a god thing for my political team."

And -

"Aug 10, 8:18 PM
OK I found something interesting I've never seen before ... on the Flight Tracker activity log for N119NA there is now an entry for August 9 (but not one for today) under Flight Status now says "UNKNOWN".

Also, the FlightRadar24 flight plan shows N119NA yesterday (again, it is blank for today) with a destination point just northeast of Little Rock - not at the Little Rock Airport. The only aerodrome facility just northeast of Little Rock is the Little Rock Air Force Base.

I do know for a fact that airplane did not land at Little Rock - however it seems it might have gone to the Little Rock Air Force Base in Jacksonville AR.

Also, I know for a fact that airplane did not file a civil or commercial flight plan - however it seems it might have been flown as a military aircraft - thus nobody could have tracked the airplane (except for the Air Force).

So there very well might be some secret agent **** going on here - assuming that somehow this civil aircraft became a military aircraft. I've never heard of that, but it does belong to the DOJ / FBI so who knows?

On Monday when I get to work I'll call some of my FAA buddies and ask them what they think is going on with N119NA.

I still don't understand how the flight track got onto FlightRadar24 if it was flying under military flight rules, but hey, these are spooks from the fed so maybe they can do secret flights? I'll try to find out as much as I can."

Interesting stuff I'll venture to say.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One last one from the same user to clarify his position and insight to the matter -

"No I don't own a fleet of aircraft - I'm just an avionics engineer and I have FAA airworthiness signature authority. The company I work for manufactures airplanes. I'm stationed at the Little Rock National Airport (it's official name now is the Bill & Hillary Clinton Airport but don't even start me on that - NOBODY here calls it that). I can find an airplane anywhere on the planet and I know what registry they're on and I'm an expert in certification and export control compliance for aircraft.

That's how I know N119NA did not land or takeoff from Little Rock this week - but it certainly could have flown into the Little Rock AFB without me knowing about it, and now it appears that's what happened. There's some very odd data online about that airplane and I hope to find out more about it on Monday."

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't wait till Monday. This whole DOJ aircraft landing in a state capitol sounds unprecedented to me. If it really happened it has to mean they were raiding the Clinton Library.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't wait till Monday. This whole DOJ aircraft landing in a state capitol sounds unprecedented to me. If it really happened it has to mean they were raiding the Clinton Library.

It’s interesting when it happens two times and it’s the same aircraft that President Trump used after the nomination.
Wouldn’t that be an irony if that is actually true?

Latest posts

Top Bottom