CNN Article

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cw821

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good article. Hope that guy still has a job afterwards. If only everyone else would use some sensible reasoning.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is by William J. Bennett a former Reagan Adminsitration official and a high-profile contributor to CNN - he is one of their few token conservatives. He was Secretary of Education under Pres Reagan and served as Pres G.H.W Bush's Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy (i.e. the "Drug Czar").

He has some clout and is probably paid to produce a number of pieces for CNN on retainer. Having said that, I am sure he belives what he wrote. Mr Bennett has always been solidly Conservative even if he rubs libertarians the wrong way because of his anti-drug stance.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I clicked on the "Do you own a gun that fell under the now-expired federal weapons ban?" towards the end of the article. I ended up having to join the site to comment on some of the radical ideas that were posted. I just don't get it. These views/ideas on this matter are on totally opposite end of the spectrum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom