Colion Noir: New Zealand Stores Ban Knives After Mass Stabbing, This is Getting Ridiculous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
New Zealand Stores Ban Knives After Mass Stabbing, This is Getting Ridiculous
Colion Noir
Sep 8, 2021 - 7 hours ago

When we allow LUNITUCS to be placed in charge of the ASYLUM, CRAZY things happen! Can I say CRAZY? We took a trip to Australia, and New Zealand, just after I retired. New Zealand has spectacular scenery, and friendly people, kinda pricey, and the immigration authorities take themselves much too seriously! The first full day on the ship after arriving in Auckland, we all had to go through a line and be checked out by immigration authorities. This was early in the morning, and the ship had tables set up in this room, with coffee, and snacks. Being an ol country boy, I helped myself. The Stewart said, in a condescending tone, these refreshment are for the immigration authorities! I ask him if he thought the immigration authorities would give him a tip! The rest of the passengers started getting coffee as well! I don't know what the immigration athorites did for coffee? When my turn came to show my passport, I got some hard looks, but didn't get deported! They didn't like my attitude, but did like my money!

Latest posts

Top Bottom