College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure how much is credible from the post i read in the attachment

Read a lot of OU insider press do ya? Riley DID post his house up for sale in Norman in Sept or Oct. His wife DID go house hunting in Cali. Coaches did notice a lack of preparation before several games. The S&C situation has been an issue for quite some time now too. Rather, an amount of information in that post has been corroborated by multiple sources including players and coaches.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you're kind of talking around the question and certainly moving the goalposts.

You said you would remind me of something next November. I'm still lost on what you are going to remind me of? You said OU won't recover for several years and I disagreed. Since you're now talking a shortened timeframe, then call your shot so to speak.

In terms of the NIL, Texas is the juggernaut, but Texas and Oklahoma seem to be a pair. So OU would've had to compete with that no matter what. Not really worried about a majority of SEC teams with regards to NIL. LSU and A&M will be tough but it is what it is. The NIL situation will become quite complicated IMO and more money won't necessarily translate to wins or championships every year. Athletes can get lazy after a good payday. You can reference several NFL, NBA, and MLB teams for that. Not to mention there will be some interesting landmines popping up, again IMO. Getting 1 million for Sister Mary's Lemonade stand will go only so far for recruits but we will see. OU seems to be taking the right attitude or at least one I can respect. They've surely hired some coaches that have shown they can get 5 star talent, and ones that have experience recruiting in the SEC. In which, SEC recruiting experience is something we did not have a few months ago. I'll take it and I like our chances. I'm sure most OSU fans, like yourself, feel differently, but that's surely not emotion talking eh?
Who put you in charge of deciding what I’m doing. Your ego is bulging at the seams. Speak to the subject. OU Football going forward

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who put you in charge of deciding what I’m doing. Your ego is bulging at the seams. Speak to the subject. OU Football going forward

Something is wrong with you, I've been talking about OU going forward the entire time. You were the one that made the statement that you would remind me of something next fall. When I specifically ask you what you're referring to, you just talk around it. That's not my ego.... that's yours. Especially when all I was saying was that OU won't be down for years. In fact, we are in a better position, with regards to coaching and recruiting, to go into the SEC than we were just a few months ago.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something is wrong with you, I've been talking about OU going forward the entire time. You were the one that made the statement that you would remind me of something next fall. When I specifically ask you what you're referring to, you just talk around it. That's not my ego.... that's yours. Especially when all I was saying was that OU won't be down for years. In fact, we are in a better position, with regards to coaching and recruiting, to go into the SEC than we were just a few months ago.
Typical narcissist reaction. Blaming someone else. I’m through with this. When you want to address OU football and it’s future and are willing to drop attacking others I’ll participate. Narcissistic crap, leave it at the door

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Typical narcissist reaction. Blaming someone else. I’m through with this. When you want to address OU football and it’s future and are willing to drop attacking others I’ll participate. Narcissistic crap, leave it at the door

This is akin to arguing with a leftist and they call you a racist and bigot because they don't have an argument or can't provide any foundation to what they say.

It's pretty simple. I asked you what you meant by "I’ll be around to remind you of this come November" and you're now in full meltdown mode telling me I have an ego and calling me a narcissist because you can't answer a simple question about what you said. Not once have I made a personal attack so get ahold of yourself. If you can't explain what you meant, then you probably shouldn't say anything/participate. I'm absolutely fine with that.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is akin to arguing with a leftist and they call you a racist and bigot because they don't have an argument or can't provide any foundation to what they say.

It's pretty simple. I asked you what you meant by "I’ll be around to remind you of this come November" and you're now in full meltdown mode telling me I have an ego and calling me a narcissist because you can't answer a simple question about what you said. Not once have I made a personal attack so get ahold of yourself. If you can't explain what you meant, then you probably shouldn't say anything/participate. I'm absolutely fine with that.

OU Football in the future, OU Football, OU Football, OU Football,

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't directed at you personally but as a general rule the OU fanbase. I quoted your post because it had the pic of the guy in the shirt I was referencing.
I don‘ think that’s is true anymore, not as a rule the fan bases of OU and OSU get along pretty wel…..of course there are some ******* out there and they are usually in my age group but the younger crowd doesn’t have that same animosity. I will poke fun at OSU now and again like when I say T Boone is rolling over in his grave because NIL came to late …… that is funny. Likewise OU being shat upon by the same man they handed the keys to (prematurely in my mind) it is kind of funny!

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone is just curious to know what you’re gonna remind him of in November? He’s asked you a few times what exactly you’re gonna remind him about come November????
Everyone now that’s quite a presumptuous statement! I’m just as curious about your statement as AFEW of you seem to be about mine! Help me with that

Latest posts

Top Bottom