Colt New Agent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xSMOKExLESSxCRACKx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Was eyeballing one of these at the show on Saturday. My girl liked it so much she started talking about how she could change some things around in the budget and that that was "THE" gun she's been looking for!

( This, after informing me that I apparently "don't know how to shop".)

The big sell was the trench sight. As she for some reason has a big problem with most sights.

Staring at a computer screen all day ain't great on the eyes I guess.

When we go to the range she'll shoot for a while trying to get a good sight picture, then get frustrated and just start point shooting (which she's actually pretty good at.).
So heck, why not just NOT have the sights there in the first place.

I'm assuming that as a Colt product that fit,finish, and function are all top notch. Seemed so for the one we were looking at anyways.

Does anyone own one of these? How well does that trench sight work for you. And are you happy with gun overall?

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got one in my safe. The gun is still NIB and has not ever been shot. I do like it a lot, but I like my Defender a lot more. I do like the idea of the trench sight, but how many guns do you see with it??

If you say she that the standard sights don't work with her to well, and she is very good at the point and shoot, then it may go hand to hand for her.

ai92.photobucket.com_albums_l3_ColtDogg223_ColtAGD005.jpg

ai92.photobucket.com_albums_l3_ColtDogg223_ColtAGD010.jpg

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I want to try shooting a gun with trench sights. For short range, I think it could work pretty well. Then again, when I start thinking it doesn't always end up well!

Latest posts

Top Bottom