Wife wanted her OWN Mower.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has never used any type of mower and the only grass she has cut was with a pair of scissors when she missed behaved at her grandmothers house and that was her punishment cutting the grass with scissors. I like mowing that is why i have a small lawn service where im the only employee.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple big zero turns. Couple weeks back the wife said, “I want to learn how to mow”.

I am holding off another back surgery till winter. She knows mowing is why I am delaying.

Suddenly she wants to learn how. So we started learning with the Big Gravley, nope to big! Then to the Hustler, nope to big!

Said, “ find me a smaller one”. Well one popped up on here a little 42” John Deer. Got it and she is lovin it already! Brought it home this morning and she mowed for over an hour!

I am like, “Why in the HELL couldn’t this new found hobby started 40 years ago“! LOL!

And she insisted it get a parking spot in the Yard Barn.

View attachment 403190View attachment 403191View attachment 403193
Good Girl!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple big zero turns. Couple weeks back the wife said, “I want to learn how to mow”.

I am holding off another back surgery till winter. She knows mowing is why I am delaying.

Suddenly she wants to learn how. So we started learning with the Big Gravley, nope to big! Then to the Hustler, nope to big!

Said, “ find me a smaller one”. Well one popped up on here a little 42” John Deer. Got it and she is lovin it already! Brought it home this morning and she mowed for over an hour!

I am like, “Why in the HELL couldn’t this new found hobby started 40 years ago“! LOL!

And she insisted it get a parking spot in the Yard Barn.

View attachment 403190View attachment 403191View attachment 403193

Lucky for you, she's not worried about the size of your tools....

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has never and will never mow the yard, but her Mother loves to mow. When my wife’s Dad was in the hospital a few weeks ago, I went over to mow their yard, but I had strict instructions on how it was supposed to be done. I did it my way, and my Mother in Law didn’t know any difference. :rolleyes2

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1703.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom