Come get your girl.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have not read the laws on carrying a firearm other than laws pertaining to hunting.

Now is it legal to carry openly and have one in the chamber?
How about if you have your conceal carry permit ..can 1 be in the chamber at all times even in the vehicle?
Where is the proper place to keep the weapon in the vehicle while driving and can it have one in the chamber.
Just curious.
If none in the chamber and gun falls to the floor ,, you see. What are the laws?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not read the laws on carrying a firearm other than laws pertaining to hunting.

How about if you have your conceal carry permit ..can 1 be in the chamber at all times even in the vehicle?
Where is the proper place to keep the weapon in the vehicle while driving and can it have one in the chamber.
Just curious.
If none in the chamber and gun falls to the floor ,, you see. What are the laws?
yes
yes
Anywhere you want
secure it so it doesnt fly around the vehicle

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Just curious.

Perhaps you should read it. In the meantime I’d suggest you carry a sharp stick instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Saw a gun at Cracker Barrel last week open carrying a cocked and locked 1911 in a Fubar, I mean Fobus holster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, Clay. What's the statute number for that second comment?

Even though I used to work with Oklahoma statutes every work day, I never saw that one.
Dont know, Google
Top Ten crazy laws in OK

Illegal to take a bite of someones hamburger.
Illegal to go in a bar and act like your having sex with a buffalo
Spitting on the sidewalk is a crime...
More than 3 dogs congregating in public requires a permit signed by the Mayor...
Some funny stuff

Latest posts

Top Bottom