what's up with this mustache girl commercial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure if epstein could still tell stories.....
Epstein was innocent. So was Maxwell. You can tell because there was apparently no clientele that ever got prosecuted. I mean obviously it's a sham when people were convicted of trafficking to no one. (This is also sarcasm in case it doesn't come through in text).

jeromebill7718

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure it is a young lady. My cousin has a mustache. She used to shave it and it was thicker than my guy cousin's but it only grew to a certain length...like the lady in the commercial. My cousin's was a lot thicker and dark brown.

In the commercial she sticks her finger into some wax and makes a disgusted face. She has a bobblehead of Freddie murcury and a famous lady with a mustache...think she was Italian. She has a gap in her two front teeth like Freddie did.

It could be one of those positive body imiage or trans commercials but I think Amazon just saw the Freddie Mercury jacket and looked for a girl for the story line. Not so much worried about the trans thinh as WHEN THE **** DID THEY START LETTING KIDS LISTEN TO MUSIC IN CLASS? Making calls, doing tictoks, watching videos WTF, just push those little bastards through, no child left behind.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't seen this one in the wild yet . . . not much on commercials these days would surprise me.

Both of our girls have had issues with how they see themselves at times. I think many girls do. I can understand how it would be a good thing to encourage everyone to embrace themselves and how they look to make it a positive instead of seeing it negatively.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then, there is the Bud spokesthing. A 28 yo male pretending to be a 12 yo girl.

But, I suppose, none of you would have a problem with It convincing your daughter to come to a sleepover.

Intentional or not, I tend to scrutinize and look for the Agenda in everything the media puts out.

OTOH, Chris Rock learned about joking about a woman's hair.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then, there is the Bud spokesthing. A 28 yo male pretending to be a 12 yo girl.

But, I suppose, none of you would have a problem with It convincing your daughter to come to a sleepover.

Intentional or not, I tend to scrutinize and look for the Agenda in everything the media puts out.

OTOH, Chris Rock learned about joking about a woman's hair.
I'm pretty sure all of us would have a problem with the Mulvaney/Hepburn mashup wanting a sleepover with anyone in our families, but this ain't that. It's not even close to that.

Does anyone else think that she looks a lot like Erin Moran of Happy Days?

https://www.google.com/search?clien...GoFHU6EBTQQ0pQJegQIChAB&biw=250&bih=366&dpr=3
Now that you mention it, she does!

Latest posts

Top Bottom