what's up with this mustache girl commercial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you trying to sugar coat this ****.

I raised daughters. One of them came to breakfast one morning before school in Jr High in Black, black nails, makeup and clothes. She looked me in the eye and I shook my head no. She went back to her room and changed. Jump ahead a month or so, same scenario! She once again looked at me and I shook my head no. No words were exchanged both times. She knew a third time would end bad.

I never spanked, paddled or any physical punishment to my children. I raised them to mind and do what is right. Children and teens don’t know what is right till they become of age of knowledge. In other words they don’t know ****, they are apt to make mistakes out of stupidity etc etc. That is why there are Parentts in place to guide them.

This little girl with the stache has no parents guiding her period. And if she does, they are as stupid as she is! She is being allowed to be a deviant. You can sugar coat it by stating she is expressing herself, she is exerting her free will. it makes her feel good etc etc blah blah blah! Our society has been Women with Mustaches are NOT normal. Just as in they sugar coat it is OK that men can be with men, women can be with women, men can be a woman and a woman can be a man!

Pure out and out Bull ****! Keep sugar coating it, and see how it degrades the whole society. Deviants. Look up the definition.

Daughter has children now. She fights same battles. She asked me one time when she was in College why I said no about that attempt. I told her the same thing, she was just trying to go against normalcy out of stupidity. She thanked me, hugged me, kissed me and said she was mad mad then, but now she understands. That is when she was slipping into Adulthood.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you trying to sugar coat this ****.

I raised daughters. One of them came to breakfast one morning before school in Jr High in Black, black nails, makeup and clothes. She looked me in the eye and I shook my head no. She went back to her room and changed. Jump ahead a month or so, same scenario! She once again looked at me and I shook my head no. No words were exchanged both times. She knew a third time would end bad.

I never spanked, paddled or any physical punishment to my children. I raised them to mind and do what is right. Children and teens don’t know what is right till they become of age of knowledge. In other words they don’t know ****, they are apt to make mistakes out of stupidity etc etc. That is why there are Parentts in place to guide them.

This little girl with the stache has no parents guiding her period. And if she does, they are as stupid as she is! She is being allowed to be a deviant. You can sugar coat it by stating she is expressing herself, she is exerting her free will. it makes her feel good etc etc blah blah blah! Our society has been Women with Mustaches are NOT normal. Just as in they sugar coat it is OK that men can be with men, women can be with women, men can be a woman and a woman can be a man!

Pure out and out Bull ****! Keep sugar coating it, and see how it degrades the whole society. Deviants. Look up the definition.

Daughter has children now. She fights same battles. She asked me one time when she was in College why I said no about that attempt. I told her the same thing, she was just trying to go against normalcy out of stupidity. She thanked me, hugged me, kissed me and said she was mad mad then, but now she understands. That is when she was slipping into Adulthood.
So your premise is that an American citizen shouldn't be allowed to deviate from established yet arbitrary beauty standards?

Good luck with that! :rolleyes2

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1681945240604.png

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would you supposed that?

Girl (if it really is girl) needs parental help and guidance.

Bud deserves every loss they get from their woke BS. Those that support Mulvaney, send your your adolescent to spend the weekend and enjoy the consequences.

This BS is shoved in our face and we are wrong to not accept it? BS, I will be wrong and the first of these sick mf'rs to follow my Wife, daughter, granddaughter or Great-granddaughter into a restroom, locker room, or other private place, will be meeting a "wrong" minded, po'd, armed old man, with no fear of prison or belief in a fair fight.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Girl (if it really is girl) needs parental help and guidance.

Bud deserves every loss they get from their woke BS. Those that support Mulvaney, send your your adolescent to spend the weekend and enjoy the consequences.

This BS is shoved in our face and we are wrong to not accept it? BS, I will be wrong and the first of these sick mf'rs to follow my Wife, daughter, granddaughter or Great-granddaughter into a restroom, locker room, or other private place, will be meeting a "wrong" minded, po'd, armed old man, with no fear of prison or belief in a fair fight.
That has nothing to do with the commercial being discussed in this thread.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You sir miss the boat. Look up the definition of Deviant. Then argue with the dictionary! LOL!
You’re lumping this girl in with examples that have absolutely nothing to do with her or her decision to not modify her own body, just to satisfy a bunch of normies who have nothing better to do than complain about her body.

You’re welcome to continue trashing her, but you’re definitely not the bigger person here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom