what's up with this mustache girl commercial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re lumping this girl in with examples that have absolutely nothing to do with her or her decision to not modify her own body, just to satisfy a bunch of normies who have nothing better to do than complain about her body.

You’re welcome to continue trashing her, but you’re definitely not the bigger person here.

Like I said before. Look up Deviant and argue with the Dictionary! LOL!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The FIRST thread to wander from OP. Who would have thunk it?

Commercial vs commercial
Ambiguous vs blazen
Epstein

All designed to promote acceptance of of warped, evil.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Girl (if it really is girl) needs parental help and guidance.

Bud deserves every loss they get from their woke BS. Those that support Mulvaney, send your your adolescent to spend the weekend and enjoy the consequences.

This BS is shoved in our face and we are wrong to not accept it? BS, I will be wrong and the first of these sick mf'rs to follow my Wife, daughter, granddaughter or Great-granddaughter into a restroom, locker room, or other private place, will be meeting a "wrong" minded, po'd, armed old man, with no fear of prison or belief in a fair fight.

I see your point, but I'm not sure that has anything to do with the girl in the commercial.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Deviant.
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom