Comp-tac MTAC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got one of these for xmas, and I love it! I am carrying my glock 26 in it, and I forget its even there. My dad has several of these, and he really likes them. I asked Santa for it, and he brought it to me!!

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there if anybody is interested in one of these.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got one of these for xmas, and I love it! I am carrying my glock 26 in it, and I forget its even there. My dad has several of these, and he really likes them. I asked Santa for it, and he brought it to me!!

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there if anybody is interested in one of these.

Did you get the "slide" version that allows you to carry any glock 9mm/.357sig/.20s&w frame?

If so, I have the exact same holster and I've used it like crazy. No complaints. Crazy thing is, my Beretta M9 fits in it, but won't fit in any other glock holsters. :confused: In fact, that's how I carry my M9 everyday.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK you guys are gonna make me hafta get one of these!
My problem is I carry different guns a 1911 w/rail and a XD40. I trade them out ,one gets cleaned and I carry the other until I can get to the range. I would like to find one holster for both, this may just be it.
:mosh:

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, got the slide. Wasn't sure if I wanted it or not. Thought the slide might be longer than the regular size. Does that make sense?

At first, I wanted the holster just for the 26, but my dad suggested I get the slide so my 19 would work also. I'm just wondering if the slide version is longer?

Anyway, doesn't really matter, because I got the slide, and it works great, so its all good. :) :)

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its also nice not having to break it in to draw. The back leather needs some breaking in, but the holster part is good to go!

Jujen Kai

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK you guys are gonna make me hafta get one of these!
My problem is I carry different guns a 1911 w/rail and a XD40. I trade them out ,one gets cleaned and I carry the other until I can get to the range. I would like to find one holster for both, this may just be it.
:mosh:

It can be. I snagged a second body for my 1911 when I bought the rig for my G17.

Once you get used to the tradeout, it's about 5-10 minutes (if you're slow and lazy like me) to do it. Switch out the bodies, and your holster still rides at the same angle it did 'cause you didn't change the cant (which is also an easy switch).

It's really a nice ride. Wearing mine with my Glock right now. Have to remind myself sometimes that it is still there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom