Comp-tac MTAC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK you guys are gonna make me hafta get one of these!
My problem is I carry different guns a 1911 w/rail and a XD40. I trade them out ,one gets cleaned and I carry the other until I can get to the range. I would like to find one holster for both, this may just be it.
:mosh:

I have the Minotaur and purchased the extra kydex and switch mine out from XD-9 service to M&P 45. It only takes about a minute to do and works great.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one myself for my M&P 9c that I carry. I like it. It is comfy, and like you said, sometimes I forget that I am even carrying it. Like the other day I was shooting some baskets (playing basketball) and about five minutes later I realized I still had my gun on my hip.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been wearing it the past few weeks now, and I'm still really liking it. As far as comfort, this thing is the best choice for me. I'm glad I finally got one!

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine was around the $80 to $90 range, and I have had mine for a little over a year now.

I got mine the same week I ordered it, and it even came with a couple pieces of candy.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love mine at 3:00 w/ G19. Haven't used the tuckable option. The wife has asked if I'm carrying. Drove across country with it last summer and was never uncomfortable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom