Condor Crossdraw Tactical Vest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found some nice ones as well. I have been looking at getting one along with a thigh rig. I can't seem to find a left handed thigh rig though. Unless I'm just missing that they can be switched from side to side or something. I know of the cross draw vest you have to actually find a left handed one which seem to be less available than right of course. I also noticed if color isn't a issue the olive & tan are usually cheaper than black.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found some nice ones as well. I have been looking at getting one along with a thigh rig. I can't seem to find a left handed thigh rig though. Unless I'm just missing that they can be switched from side to side or something. I know of the cross draw vest you have to actually find a left handed one which seem to be less available than right of course. I also noticed if color isn't a issue the olive & tan are usually cheaper than black.

If you want a left handed drop leg, I have one of these for a universal holster and they seem to be good quality.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/16...ft-hand-1911-government-commander-nylon-black

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ended up receiving it in the mail and it seems really well built and perfect for the run n gun. The only problem is that I ordered the wrong size and now most places are backordered!

Latest posts

Top Bottom