3 Pt. Quick Hitch for Tractor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But hey you lazy suckers with your quicktach 3 points, are you running a hydraulic top link too. Might as well make that adjustment from the seat too! Lol. I don’t have any of it but when I first saw a guy with a hydraulic top link I thought it was a great idea.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But hey you lazy suckers with your quicktach 3 points, are you running a hydraulic top link too. Might as well make that adjustment from the seat too! Lol. I don’t have any of it but when I first saw a guy with a hydraulic top link I thought it was a great idea.
here is mine, cut down a bigger cylinder.
IMG_1994.JPG

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is a smaller utility size tractor. I can reach the top link turnbuckle while seated. I may be old but not lazy

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There have been a few times that I’ve wished I had one (some of those implements are damn heavy), but it’s mostly futz with the lift control, turn the buckle, futz with the lift control, turn the buckle some more…

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I probably wouldn't have one, but my JD came with an iMatch. Don't want to do without it. There are several brands available, but from what I've read, stay away from Titan.

Some modifying parts are also available at

https://www.boltonhooks.com/john-deere-imatch-accessories/
Call me lazy, but a hydraulic top link would be wonderful for the work I'm doing now. Should have ordered it a long time ago.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that I've got rear hydraulics on my 3025E I can't decide if I want to go with a 3rd function up front or a top & tilt on the back. Decisions, decisions.
I've got a 3rd function up front on my L2501 and love it. I use my brush grapple far more than my front bucket get used. On my food plot, grabbing large brush piles I make when trimming all my Oaks, popping rocks out of the dirt in my pastures, so much stuff. So versatile to have it.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have about 800 feet of driveway to maintain. A top & tilt out back would sure be handy. I don't have a grapple but that's on the list, too. I always run out of money before I run out of wants...
Check with your JD dealer about the MG20F Series Mechanical Grapple. No need for a third function, and it’s about half the cost. I bought one recently for $2100 compared to around $5000 for a fully hydraulic grapple. My tractor has the Global/Euro connection so I had to have the grapple modified to fit my tractor. It cost me $300 for the modification, but it still worked out to be a lot cheaper than a standard grapple. Your tractor will work with the grapple without any modification.

Latest posts

Top Bottom