3 Pt. Quick Hitch for Tractor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought one from JD. Only thing I had issues with was two of the implements I have needed modification. One was a gopher machine that wasn’t wide enough for the bottom hooks the other was a 8 ft grader blade that the top attachment on the blade was to far back. I would measure all the implements and make sure they are all the same. JMO

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought one from JD. Only thing I had issues with was two of the implements I have needed modification. One was a gopher machine that wasn’t wide enough for the bottom hooks the other was a 8 ft grader blade that the top attachment on the blade was to far back. I would measure all the implements and make sure they are all the same. JMO
What Buck98 said. Bought one and works great on one implement but none of the others do. One setup can't be modified either.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Iirc King Cutter disks don't work with most of them. The way the angle iron is welded, it causes clearance issues. Those are heavy to and the sole reason I bought the 3pt quick attach lol.
The grader blade I was talking about is a King Cutter. The top connection sets too far back for proper alignment. Welded some brackets to bring it forward. Only drawback is now it only attaches to this particular quick hitch. Only good thing now is my neighbor can’t keep asking to borrow it.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Parks 788

IMG_8399.jpeg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought from palletforks.com

Works great

Palletforks.com has some pretty good deals. Also...if you're looking for something there, make sure you check their "Sale" section and look under "Scratch and Dent". Some fantastic bargains there.

I bought a large pallet fork hay-frame with bale spear and the little stabilizing spears, and pallet forks for several hundred less than buying them together. I paid $358 for all of it (and free shipping) just by piecing the parts out under the S&D section. I had to order them as they became available but that was fine with me. All of that was well over $1000 if bought as a single unit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom