3 Pt. Quick Hitch for Tractor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting tired of delaing with my 3 Pt hitch on my tractor. Planning on getting one or two more attacments which will just make things that much labor intensive. Have a 25hp Kubota L2501 and wanitng to get a 3Pt quick hitch to keep on the back to make attachment much easier moving forward.

Question. Can you recommend a particular brand that wont break the bank or do you think any of the stuff on amazon is worth the time, money and effort to purchase?

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting tired of delaing with my 3 Pt hitch on my tractor. Planning on getting one or two more attacments which will just make things that much labor intensive. Have a 25hp Kubota L2501 and wanitng to get a 3Pt quick hitch to keep on the back to make attachment much easier moving forward.

Question. Can you recommend a particular brand that wont break the bank or do you think any of the stuff on amazon is worth the time, money and effort to purchase?
One sec, I’ll take a picture of mine. Bought it used for $150 and it’s the best

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_7626.jpeg
IMG_7627.jpeg
IMG_7628.jpeg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of the import models at the lower price points won't accept all implements due to clearances. I had one, can't remember the brand, but it might've been a Haul Master. The upper hook was too big to fit a couple of my implements, like some King Kutter stuff.

I bought a JD quick hitch with my last tractor and it's worked with everything without a problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom