Confederate flag won't be up for breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Despite what your liberal coloring books may tell you, that is not true.

Look at where black unemployment was before Reagan took office to where it was when he left office. Secondly, look at overall average growth of businesses and then compare that to what black owned businesses did. Lastly, look at the percentage of growth of the black middle class under the Reagan years.

Your shrill name calling is (again) baseless. Try doing some honest research beyond parroting mindless memes.

-Michael Reagan

Fixed.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call me straight but I'll pass on making you cry but do agree that the flag needs to come down. It is not about what it "used" to represent but what two stepping racist jackoffs have hijacked it to be. People who are pissed off about the flag coming down should be pissed off at themselves for allowing it to be hijacked.

And ... don't sell yourself short on being a backwards redneck. You have everyone on this thread beat.

Thank you!

That's exactly what happened to the flag. Same as the Nazis fuqed up the swatstika. But for some reason we respect the Jews hate for the symbol and try not to run it in their faces.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just saw on FOX, may peace be with you news-they are now going to look at statues and street names. So much hate will be destroyed and racism will die once we get rid of those Inanimate objects. I am so glad our country runs on feel good logic. And along that logic the U.S. is moving tanks,missiles on Russia's border because they are being provocative.LOL

Last edited:

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People should stop finding little things to be mad about, especially when half of them don't know what the flag really stood for. In other news, sales of the rebel flag are up over 2000%.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
White people in Alaska say Natives are offended by the word Eskimo. The Eskimo's be like "Watcha talkin' about?" If they were offended by it they wouldn't use it and they aren't afraid to use it.

OK, OK, so I just was feeling left out. *hanging head*

Most NDN's really don't give a damn what you call them. There are a few that really are offended by the term, but it seems to be the "my gramma was a Cherokee Princess on the Trail of Tears" or "Quanah Parker was my third cousin's great uncle on my mother's side" goobers most.

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am all about history, but no flag should be flown higher or even level to the American Flag, ever, period. Symbols are such for a reason, they are powerful devices. Just like words are just spoken, but can be just as powerful. The rebel flag is really just for low-rent ignorant rednecks and racists.

That's pretty ignorant considering Oklahoma has far more rednecks and white trash than any southeastern states I have lived in/visited.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dear Abby,

I used to have a Confederate Railroad t-shirt that I loved. Does that make me a hypocrite? I want to buy another one.

Signed,
Rebel Without A Shirt

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The focus on Main Stream Media this morning is not on Roof. It is primarily on the flag.

I think Roof is going to be eventually portrayed as the victim of a dysfunctional family, pulled too early from the breast, abused by a heavy handed father, and attracted to guns.

While it is easy to steamroller over an icon and try to blame it for what Roof did, Roof is nevertheless responsible for his actions.

When the flag has been relegated to its proper place in history, the focus will shift not to Roof, but to the 2A.

Umm, this sounds like some of us...

Great posts! Kind of describes me (except the part where the affected person is all about murdering people)...how about you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom