Confederate flag won't be up for breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See? Many posts were deleted just now. I miss the old days. This answers the WTF thread started by S4F yesterday. People like a good fight, and sometimes want to get mixed up in one.

Yeah, it looks like the post where the a-hole used the actual N-word was deleted as well as my post following his unnecessary use of the word.

RyanSixer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpg

This thread is too long to read tonight, but the Texas Capitol has six coats of arms (Spain, France, Mexico, Texas Republic, Confederacy, Union) representing its history.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got a flag like this that my grandfather gave me. It flew for some time on the battleship my grandfather was on during ww2. Come and try to take it.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

No. Not even close. If you want to whine that conservatives are as racist as the Democrat bigots that tried to block the civil rights as well as the Civil Rights legislation of 1957 and 1964 then you should be able to back up your comment with something. Why don't you and Ace get together and have a study session?

Latest posts

Top Bottom