Why People Reject Conspiracy Theories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
reddog1, I haven't read all of your posts on the subject, so excuse me if you have already explained this, but I was wondering if you have a theory as to how, and when we get to TEOTWAWKI, or you just know that something is going to happen at some time to bring it upon us.

Thanks, OP.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i580.photobucket.com_albums_ss245_T_O_R_A_JSDF_20various_20pho4f8482342e39007d4ce336a54b8a1a26.jpg

ITS ALL PART OF THE PLAN.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CTs give people who feel anxious and powerless a means to feel they have some control.

The unquestioning and unshakable belief in everything presented by the Government and the MSM, is like an opiate for the masses, for those who know they are powerless and have no control.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Yeah, but sometimes that cigar has FLUORIDE in it. You'll not fool me with your mind control tricks.

I'm always trapped in the middle. I assure you, I believe very little the government or media says, since most of the other things they do are of such hilariously poor quality. At the same time, simply refusing to believe something because the government agrees with or pushes it is also irrational. The government (local, state, and Federal) makes up 40% of our GDP, there are so many conflicting forces and employees who don't agree that there's no way to say that EVERYTHING the government does is somehow complicit in some grand plot.

The point being, take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt, no matter who says it.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm curious how many of you believe Obama ordered the killing of Osama Bin Laden(CIA code name Tim Osman)? ............. cough, cough, a guy who died from Marfran's Syndrome/Renal Failure in late 2001/early 2002.

Wasn't it convenient how the body was immediately disposed of(according to Muslim tradition.....hahahah, NOT) and most of the same Seal Team 6 conveniently died in a freak helicopter accident/bombing?

How many of you know the 0bama regime had to admit that the "situation room photo" of the raid was faked ?

http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/deception-situation-room-photo-staged-2/

Latest posts

Top Bottom