Why People Reject Conspiracy Theories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think about it, Hitler's body was never found, the Nazis resettled in Argentina, and all the hot girls on Telemundo look European. The whole Islamist threat is a Bilderburg conspiracy to distract us from our new Neo-Nazi underlords.

I love you, but you CT people are idiots. Sorry. You just have to line the dominos up and put everything in a nice neat box, or else you can't live with yourselves.

PS - the government you hate is made up of people like you.

Dang dude, you don't have to call names Bro. I thought we were just having fun here?

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, sub 'idiot' with 'bonehead'.

Just doesnt make sense, you sit here and say we are crazies for not seeing anyone elses side but your own, yet when we fail to see your side we are idiots etc.

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

So its just a blanket statement right?... all Crimson Trace people feel powerless, are pathetic, have no friends, are idiots, can not see anyone elses side but their own, and must believe all the great alex jones says as the bible?

You guys are soooo mistaken.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just doesnt make sense, you sit here and say we are crazies for not seeing anyone elses side but your own, yet when we fail to see your side we are idiots etc.

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

So its just a blanket statement right?... all Crimson Trace people feel powerless, are pathetic, have no friends, are idiots, can not see anyone elses side but their own, and must believe all the great alex jones says as the bible?

You guys are soooo mistaken.

I never said that stuff about being powerless, no friends, etc. But there's a big difference between "seeing someone else's side" and making wild crap up based on things you barely understand and claiming to be enlightened about it. ...and then call me a sheep because I'm not on the bus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom