Why People Reject Conspiracy Theories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Easy Question, People are taught that the Goverment, is wise, good, benevolent, and always has the best interest of its subjects, opps, I mean citizens at heart, and would never do anything under handed, except of course, those d--n republicans. Also anyone who would presume to think other wise, is at best an uneducated, ignorant, paranoid nutcase, and just generally not cool. And we really don't want to be like that , do we?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious how many of you believe Obama ordered the killing of Osama Bin Laden(CIA code name Tim Osman)? ... and most of the same Seal Team 6 conveniently died in a freak helicopter accident/bombing?

I'm curious how many conspiracy theorists bother to check facts for themselves before regurgitating stuff they read on infowars....

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm curious how many conspiracy theorists bother to check facts for themselves before regurgitating stuff they read on infowars....

LOL ! Pretty much what I was expecting. It's like liberals automatically calling anyone "racist" when they can't win an arguement. You obviously have NOT researched this issue.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, did I call you a name? No I didn't...

Back up your claim that "Most of the same SEAL Team 6 convienently died in a freak helicopter accident/bombing"...

Let me help you out...Of the 38 people killed on that helicopter, only 17 of them were SEALs, thats less than half of the casualties in that incident. Only 15 of those 17 were from SEAL Team 6 and none of them were reported to have been among the 20 some-odd team members that participated in the Bin Laden raid.

Since there are 150+ SEALs in Team 6, and only 15 died on that chopper, none of whom were from the Bin Laden hit team, how do you get to "most of the same SEAL team"? Do you have proof that those 15 men were part of the 20+ man team that hit the compound in Pakistan?

But thats the thing with conspiracy theories and theorists....little things like facts and truth don't phase you, and if someone calls you on it then they are part of the "plan".

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm curious how many of you believe Obama ordered the killing of Osama Bin Laden(CIA code name Tim Osman)? ............. cough, cough, a guy who died from Marfran's Syndrome/Renal Failure in late 2001/early 2002.

Wasn't it convenient how the body was immediately disposed of(according to Muslim tradition.....hahahah, NOT) and most of the same Seal Team 6 conveniently died in a freak helicopter accident/bombing?

How many of you know the 0bama regime had to admit that the "situation room photo" of the raid was faked ?

http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/deception-situation-room-photo-staged-2/

You can have total proof, and facts. People will still think only what they first heard.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm curious how many of you believe Obama ordered the killing of Osama Bin Laden(CIA code name Tim Osman)? ............. cough, cough, a guy who died from Marfran's Syndrome/Renal Failure in late 2001/early 2002.

Wasn't it convenient how the body was immediately disposed of(according to Muslim tradition.....hahahah, NOT) and most of the same Seal Team 6 conveniently died in a freak helicopter accident/bombing?

How many of you know the 0bama regime had to admit that the "situation room photo" of the raid was faked ?

http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/deception-situation-room-photo-staged-2/

If you think about it, Hitler's body was never found, the Nazis resettled in Argentina, and all the hot girls on Telemundo look European. The whole Islamist threat is a Bilderburg conspiracy to distract us from our new Neo-Nazi underlords.

I love you, but you CT people are idiots. Sorry. You just have to line the dominos up and put everything in a nice neat box, or else you can't live with yourselves.

PS - the government you hate is made up of people like you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom