Why People Reject Conspiracy Theories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Infowars is funny...the folks that get all Lonely-Island-Jizz-In-My-Pants over that crap are even funnier (albeit all probably good decent people in their own right, just not "my people")

Last edited by a moderator:

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im too busy out there trying to make a living, to be allowed to stay here.
Theres never enough time to catch the tail wagging the Dog, the info keeps changing and coming from all directions.
More and More.....ad infinitum

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This one always slays me!

i655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_JIMP.jpg

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Infowars is funny...the folks that get all Lonely-Island-Jizz-In-My-Pants over that crap are even funnier (albeit all probably good decent people in their own right, just not "my people")

They're freeing people from the Matrix. People open their eyes and say "why do my eyes hurt?" and they say "Because you've never used them."

They're not peddling a rich man's commercial venture. That's not what they're doing at all.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
how should we feel about people who still believe that the NWS was buying that ammunition?

also
is there some sort of standard for what we consider "true" conspiracy theories?
missiles into the pentagon, you're good for the front page. but lizard men running the whole world, that's right out.
how do we decide what makes the cut?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alex Jones is like the leader of the survivalist community in Robin Williams' The Survivors...his briefcase was supposed to contain the plans for surviving the end of the world but instead was full of stock options and luxury get-away information.

Latest posts

Top Bottom