Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If any of y'all have never hung out at the CO-OP and listened to the 'ol boys talk you really should do it once in your life. There is more knowledge and BS spread there to fertilize my little ranch twice over. But the one thing I have heard over and over is that "these young folks just don't get it" and "this Country is going backwards". These fellas been around a while i assure you. Most of them are in their 80s and going strong. Darn near every one of them has a pistol in their truck, and I mean everyone of them. The Sheriffs Deputies know that and so does everyone else. Part of farming and ranching is killing and scaring off predators, nothing new there at all. I bet I am one of about 3 have actually have an SDA card. These 'ol boys just think it's funny as hell that the Left thinks they can control who carries a gun, heck they have done it all their lives. Just a bit of perspective for ya from the middle of nowhere.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
If any of y'all have never hung out at the CO-OP and listened to the 'ol boys talk you really should do it once in your life. There is more knowledge and BS spread there to fertilize my little ranch twice over. But the one thing I have heard over and over is that "these young folks just don't get it" and "this Country is going backwards". These fellas been around a while i assure you. Most of them are in their 80s and going strong. Darn near every one of them has a pistol in their truck, and I mean everyone of them. The Sheriffs Deputies know that and so does everyone else. Part of farming and ranching is killing and scaring off predators, nothing new there at all. I bet I am one of about 3 have actually have an SDA card. These 'ol boys just think it's funny as hell that the Left thinks they can control who carries a gun, heck they have done it all their lives. Just a bit of perspective for ya from the middle of nowhere.
Unfortunately not all of us live where everyone knows everyone and minds their own damn beeswax!! Living out in the middle of no where sounds like a huge piece of heaven to me but finding gainful employment out there is not so good LOL !! Can't find a jealous emogi so just know I am eyeballing you Mr Hargrove!!~:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom