Constitutional Carry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This really flies against our basic stance here, but it is a reality that at some point must be considered. There are truly some people that should not have access to firearms. Virtually every mass shooting incident that occurs involves people that fall into that category. The guy here in OKC last year at Louie's is one that should have been identified earlier, for example. So far, we haven't figured out how to correctly identify these folks nor do we have a viable method of insuring that they do not have access to firearms, or any other method of carrying out their distorted ideas.

I just have questions, no answers!
True that’s why it is tough for me to decide like what happened at Louie’s thank God the 2 permit holders were there to stop him but at the same time if we had CC there probably would of been other armed good people in there eating and with the shooter knowing that he may not of done it at all like I said I see both sides

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This really flies against our basic stance here, but it is a reality that at some point must be considered. There are truly some people that should not have access to firearms. Virtually every mass shooting incident that occurs involves people that fall into that category. The guy here in OKC last year at Louie's is one that should have been identified earlier, for example. So far, we haven't figured out how to correctly identify these folks nor do we have a viable method of insuring that they do not have access to firearms, or any other method of carrying out their distorted ideas.

I just have questions, no answers!

I don’t remember which state it is, but one of the legislators is trying to get a requirement that Leo be required to read and approve the social media footprint before a gun buying application can be approved.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What few firearms I had left after the boat sank I have either sold or given away, so I don't have to worry about it since I don't have any guns anymore. I'll just give the bad guy a stern look and maybe a few harsh words if he tries to do me or my loved ones harm.
Bad Guy: "Give me your wallet and then I'm gonna shoot you."
Me: "Oh no you don't, you ruffian! I'll call the police right now if you don't cease with your criminal ways! And I mean business too buster!"

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What few firearms I had left after the boat sank I have either sold or given away, so I don't have to worry about it since I don't have any guns anymore. I'll just give the bad guy a stern look and maybe a few harsh words if he tries to do me or my loved ones harm.
Bad Guy: "Give me your wallet and then I'm gonna shoot you."
Me: "Oh no you don't, you ruffian! I'll call the police right now if you don't cease with your criminal ways! And I mean business too buster!"

Ruffian? Buster?? I’m shocked at such strong language! Shocked, I tell you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom