Constitutional Carry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many of you here refuse to shop (boycott) establishments that prohibit your ability to carry your firearm?

How many of us boycott that store, or that eating establishment? How many of us ask our wife’s to not shop in places that limit are leagal rights to carry a firearm? I mean they are basically limiting the second ammendmant
But your okay with regulations on your rights. You have said so repeatedly

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But your okay with regulations on your rights. You have said so repeatedly
Their are regulations on our rights .....already 1st ammendmant (NOW HATE SPEECH LAWS APPLY TO FREE SPEECH) there are regulations that effect many of our enumerabel rights...... almost all of our right have laws violating them in some way (warranties searches, etc )

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From this aspect I am proud I live in Kim David's district and have supported her in the past. Her sister lives down the road from me. Like others here, yes I wish everyone would have training or more training, even me, but I can also say that about a lot of the drivers out there also. Firearms like automobiles can be lethal Difference is, one is a constitutional right, one is a privilege. That makes a difference in the background to me. Thanks for the OK2A organization for all your effort and for keeping us updated.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So does it go to stitt next
Nope gotta go to the senate next.

Looks like someone was trying to gut it with one line.
http://webserver1.lsb.state.ok.us/cf_pdf/2019-20 FLOOR AMENDMENTS/House/HB2597 FA4 BELLME-GRS.PDF

Would prevent carry in any place that has a occupancy over 100. Don't see any vote on it but I sure hope they were smart enough to kill it.

Here is the one you probably need to look at for that one... https://okhouse.gov/Members/District.aspx?District=45

Latest posts

Top Bottom