Controlled hunts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same with the MCAAP turkey hunt, it's not offered this year either and it was literally the only location with any success on the turkey hunts last year iirc.
I haven’t looked at it this season but, MCAAP turkey requires a two person application. Last year you couldn’t see those hunt options on the list unless you put in the info for the other applicant as well.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I haven’t looked at it this season but, MCAAP turkey requires a two person application. Last year you couldn’t see those hunt options on the list unless you put in the info for the other applicant as well.
Still not seeing it even if I enter as a party. Just the eight hunts at four six locations. Maybe I'm still doing it wrong.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Cant' make it appear on the application but found it when I googled it.

Hunt Number Hunt Name Hunt Type Hunt Start Date
6000 Cross Timbers WMA - Tom Shotgun 4/16/2025
6001 Cross Timbers WMA - Tom Shotgun 5/10/2025
6010 Deep Fork NWR - Tom Shotgun 4/21/2025
6020 Four Canyon Preserve - Tom Shotgun 4/4/2025
6021 Four Canyon Preserve - Tom Shotgun 4/11/2025
6040 Little River NWR - Tom Shotgun 4/25/2025
6050 McAlester AAP - Tom Shotgun 4/11/2025
6051 McAlester AAP - Tom Shotgun 4/18/2025
6060 McCurtain Co. WA - Tom Shotgun 4/11/2025
6080 Tishomingo NWR - Tom Shotgun 4/24/2025

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It shows for me when logged in and select individual application.
1712168436502.png

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still not seeing it even if I enter as a party. Just the eight hunts at four six locations. Maybe I'm still doing it wrong.
Have you entered the other applicants info as well? Thats what was required last year. Both parties entered beforehand.

PS: I just confirmed that it is the same as last year. You have to select your other applicant before it allows you to see MCAAP.

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Have you entered the other applicants info as well? Thats what was required last year. Both parties entered beforehand.
I started the party option with my info, then on the next party it said that it could just be entered later. Figured if that were the case, once I tried to do a party hunt it wouldn't give me the option for Deep Ford, since it's a solo hunt only. Not sure though.

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started the party option with my info, then on the next party it said that it could just be entered later. Figured if that were the case, once I tried to do a party hunt it wouldn't give me the option for Deep Ford, since it's a solo hunt only. Not sure though.
It wont show up by just clicking the start party app. You’ll have to enter the customer ID and last name of the other party member, it will then show their info and allow you to proceed to the selection list.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

PS: I just confirmed that it is the same as last year. You have to select your other applicant before it allows you to see MCAAP.
Thanks for confirming Jared. You're correct, I only did a single entry so no MCAAP listed for the reason above.

Latest posts

Top Bottom