cool old hunting pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My sister does family geneology, and actually talked to the lady holding the rabbits.
They walked a couple of miles to church on Sunday, and always took their guns with them.
Sunday supper was whatever they shot on the way home.
Had to check in their guns at the church though.:D

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v237_dennishoddy1_LauraWestMatildaWestMertieWestJayBu.jpg

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sister does family geneology, and actually talked to the lady holding the rabbits.
They walked a couple of miles to church on Sunday, and always took their guns with them.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v237_dennishoddy1_LauraWestMatildaWestMertieWestJayBu.jpg

I've been lurking around here for about 6 months now, waiting for my bright and shining moment to post. However, you ruined it because I just had to comment on how cool this story and picture is. Very cool.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been lurking around here for about 6 months now, waiting for my bright and shining moment to post. However, you ruined it because I just had to comment on how cool this story and picture is. Very cool.

Thanks! My sis has collected lots of old photo's and this is the only hunting one.
BTW welcome to the forum! Tell us a little about yourself, and post away:D

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Is that in Oklahoma by chance..?

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks! My sis has collected lots of old photo's and this is the only hunting one.
BTW welcome to the forum! Tell us a little about yourself, and post away:D

Well I was born and raised in the small town of Wellston, Ok, but I've been living and going to school in Tulsa for the past 5 years. I grew up hunting and fishing on my parents farm and learned most of what I know from my father, brothers and my own experiences. More recently I have been able to get my girlfriend's father into both fishing and hunting. This board has been very helpful in helping me explain some of the intricacies of hunting that too me always seemed second nature. I feel that even though I have always been a hunter, I've never really been a teacher and this board has been an excellent teacher's manual.

Latest posts

Top Bottom