Cop Bashing etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Thin Blue Line is the only thing between us and the savages and criminals. What do you think will happen to the thin veneer of civilization when the economy collapses and the EBT cards start flashing "error"? The world is made up of sheep, wolves and sheepdogs. Without the sheepdogs risking their lives every day, we sheep would be eaten up by the wolves.

I am one of the board's "pro-LEOs" if you want to call it that, but I don't agree with this.

When the system crashes, I have no illusions of my local PD being there to keep me from being eaten up by the wolves. They will all be employed protecting infrastructure and the ruling class....we'll take care of ourselves. Not every sheepdog wears a uniform and carries a badge.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the way I look at it: I have lived in a butt-load of foreign countries. This one of the few where I can call 911 and people with badges who I don't even know and who generally make lot less money than I do just sitting on my butt, will rush to my home and risk their lives, no questions asked, to save me and mine. If I break the law; they will chastise me at best, give me a ticket, or maybe arrest my stupid butt; but that's my fault. I have never had a LEO beat me up, treat me badly, (except for Glockcop embarrasing me at the range the other day and making me look like a dang rookie). So if you bash LEOS just to bash LEOs; maybe you oughta be bashed; or maybe you oughta just get a life or just go away.

:rollingla He's gonna be embarrassed when he sees this (and a little smug -- thanks a LOT! :grumble:). Welcome to my world :grumble: I'm a pretty decent shot in my own right but he makes me look like a slackard when I shoot next to him :grumble: It does give me some degree of comfort, though, that when he is out shooting up the neighborhoods that he WILL hit what he is aiming at and not some innocent tree ... or house ... or the inside of some barn ... :wink2:

Hell, We got booted off together! LMAO...

LOL ... I guess we did, didn't we?!?! :D

I am one of the board's "pro-LEOs" if you want to call it that, but I don't agree with this.

When the system crashes, I have no illusions of my local PD being there to keep me from being eaten up by the wolves. They will all be employed protecting infrastructure and the ruling class....we'll take care of ourselves. Not every sheepdog wears a uniform and carries a badge.

This. You know, it's odd to me that people think that what cops do will somehow change (both the good and the bad) if things go WAY, WAY south. I live with a man who will leave me here by myself and go do what he does because it's his duty. I can see him trying to convince me to go with him, but what good would that do? I'm gonna sit in a patrol car for 10 or 12 hours while he protects the powers that be (you are EXACTLY right about that!!) and then come home to a house that's been looted because no one was here to protect it?

I certainly don't have all the answers but I do know that a lot of folks tend to see cops one way or another, either bad or good. I can tell you after living with one for all this time (and being around a bunch of others) that the REAL answer is they are HUMAN ... and with that comes all the imperfections (and the ability to rise to sainthood) that the rest of us have.

It's not the sexy or cool answer, but it is the truth.

I have three groups of people that I want around me if we ever become a third world country. The first group is shooters. As a collective, they are without a doubt, the single finest, most honorable folks I have ever had the pleasure to be involved with. The second is law enforcement. Honestly, they run a real close second to shooters, but "some" cops are bossy ... and think they should get sammiches when they get home :wink2: and the third (which actually tie with cops) is anyone who is or has ever been involved in the military.

(Oh ... and VeggieMeat ... ahhh ... and Spata ... oh and caojyn ... Gotta have somebody to help me get that "herbal" farm off the ground! :D)

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
stream1.gifsoup.com_view_162248_dancing_traffic_cop_o.gif

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glockcop may have just barely out shot me the other day at the range but how good is he at ninja throwing stars in the dark? Huh? Huh? yeah, I thought so...you ought see my mall partner, Piston10 sling one of them babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom