Cop calls Constitution bullsh*t and illegally detains a man for LEGAL open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He also got to walk away without charges and with his weapon. Sounds like it was handled as professionally as possible with someone who was trying to instigate a situation.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When doing it for the sole purpose of creating a confrontation with the police it becomes a stupid game. That's what these OCT asshats do.

He wasn't arrested or charged was he? Did they write him a ticket? I skipped through it, but know they gave him his rifle back and sent him on his way. If so, his rights weren't violated.

hawkfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's doing more harm than good, and while I have no issues with LEO's; I am certainly not a badge worshipper. The cop asked for ID from a guy who was instigating a confrontation, comply and move on down the road. Try to make yourself into a YouTube star, you should expect to get treated in the manner he was treated. And as an FYI, the cop never said the constitution is ********, he said the gentleman's constitutional game was ********.

Latest posts

Top Bottom