Cop calls Constitution bullsh*t and illegally detains a man for LEGAL open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I don't have a problem with either side of this video. We need folks willing to protest and raise awareness because if no one does, we end up with government run amok. Feel like the cop was trying to strong arm a little at first with intimidation but he was trying to be cool about it too. I really don't have a problem with officers making contact; I wish we had more marked cars and uniforms talking to citizens than undercover traffic enforcement in unmarked cars hiding under overpasses. Kind of wish the protester would have been a little cooler with the cop at the end and worked on building relationships with law enforcement which I think is important too. In the end, everything seemed to work exactly as it should have.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is easy, Cops got it right.

He can't provide proof that he is not a felon. Gun rights are not equal for every man, in particular felons. Just like driving a car. If you don't have a license, you can't legally drive. License and registration please

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
L

OK, make OC applicable to pistols only. Is that better?
No. Let it be. Even Douchey McKilterson here would have been let go in seconds with his kilt and rifle if he would have said "Hi, officer. Yes, my name is Douchey McKilterson. Oh, I'm just out for a douchestroll in my douchekilt with my doucherifle and I'm filiming myself being a prick to cops for my fat internet friends to beat off too. Thanks, bye." Instead he starts the interaction by briskly walking away from the cop. SMOOTH.

This isn't a road block or a search of someone minding his own business. It's a clown in a clown suit at a funeral bitching about being stared at.

Why change the law to be more restrictive? I'm all for freedom. I just have no sympathy for dumb nerds and their imaginary infringements. Like I say, it's legal to tell my grandma to eat a bag of dicks, but I don't expect to be called a Defender of Freedom if I do.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of wish the protester would have been a little cooler with the cop at the end and worked on building relationships with law enforcement which I think is important too. In the end, everything seemed to work exactly as it should have.

This is exactly how I felt. I believe the guy (and everyone for that matter) has the right to protest. I even got the distinct impression that the cop agreed with this as well. But in the end, when everything was said and done, the protester decided that rather than create a working relationship with the officer, he was just going to continue being a douche nozzle and spout off senseless rhetoric to someone who wasn't denying that he was right. The officer was just doing his job responding to calls of concern from the public (which our taxes specifically pay him to do). He wasn't acting like a jackbooted thug about it. Heck, I've had more confrontational conversations from police who have pulled me over for speeding (totally different story).

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he is doing everything within the law,why was he even stopped by the city worker?

Some one strolling down the street with a AR slung at ready is going to get checked out. Too many crazy these days. Those Open Carry idiots cause more harm, and portray the extreme fringe elements to the public.

No. Let it be. Even Douchey McKilterson here would have been let go in seconds with his kilt and rifle if he would have said "Hi, officer. Yes, my name is Douchey McKilterson. Oh, I'm just out for a douchestroll in my douchekilt with my doucherifle and I'm filiming myself being a prick to cops for my fat internet friends to beat off too. Thanks, bye." Instead he starts the interaction by briskly walking away from the cop. SMOOTH.

This isn't a road block or a search of someone minding his own business. It's a clown in a clown suit at a funeral bitching about being stared at.

Why change the law to be more restrictive? I'm all for freedom. I just have no sympathy for dumb nerds and their imaginary infringements. Like I say, it's legal to tell my grandma to eat a bag of dicks, but I don't expect to be called a Defender of Freedom if I do.

Open carry for all! Except Scottish douchebags, who are impolite to city workers.
Sorry, I'm being a douche now.

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10367185_641156302626764_1371300942202443454_n.jpg

Ek

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's play a game called "Guess 5 Things In This Hero's Room"