Cop calls Constitution bullsh*t and illegally detains a man for LEGAL open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no problem with someone testing what rights they have. He did nothing against the law. The city worker said it made people nervous, which is the nervous persons problem.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm so sick of these neckbeard douchebags. They need to kiss a girl or go outside in the sunshine for reasons other than to video interactions with police. I turned it off after I saw his kilt. Christ on a cracker. Yeah, he's a regular defender of freedom.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some one strolling down the street with a AR slung at ready is going to get checked out. Too many crazy these days. Those Open Carry idiots cause more harm, and portray the extreme fringe elements to the public.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If he is doing everything within the law,why was he even stopped by the city worker?

Some one strolling down the street with a AR slung at ready is going to get checked out. Too many crazy these days. Those Open Carry idiots cause more harm, and portray the extreme fringe elements to the public.

Then open carry should be against the law. Either it's legal or its not.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then open carry should be against the law.
Oh my ass. You can walk around in OC states dressed normally with a handgun and two mags on your belt and no one will give you a second glance. These guys are children.

I *want* the cops hassling douchebags carrying rifles through urban centers. You only do that for two reasons a.) you're about to shoot the place up or b.) you're about to turn a restaurant or sidewalk into your personal cross and pin your Reddit Constitutionalist Scholar ass to it in front of people who are just trying to get on with their day. Either way, fawk you.

The fact that a nerd carrying an AR through one of the largest cities in America while wearing a fawking skirt is being talked about with reverence as though he is some brave folk hero is laughable and more than a little pathetic.

Legal and "good idea" are not the same thing. With freedom comes responsibility. Responsibility to not act like a ********* just because you can. It's legal for me to tell my grandma to go f*ck herself with a dead dog's d*ick, but that doesn't mean I should. It's really this hard to grasp for some folk, huh?

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
L
Oh my ass. You can walk around in OC states dressed normally with a handgun and two mags on your belt and no one will give you a second glance. These guys are children.

I *want* the cops hassling douchebags carrying rifles through urban centers. You only do that for two reasons a.) you're about to shoot the place up or b.) you're about to turn a restaurant or sidewalk into your personal cross and pin your Reddit Constitutionalist Scholar ass to it in front of people who are just trying to get on with their day. Either way, fawk you.

The fact that a nerd carrying an AR through one of the largest cities in America while wearing a fawking skirt is being talked about with reverence as though he is some brave folk hero is laughable and more than a little pathetic.

Legal and "good idea" are noy the same thing. With freedom comes responsibility. Responsibility to not act like a ********* just because you can. It's legal for me to tell my grandma to go f*ck herself with a dead dog's d*ick, but that doesn't mean I should.

OK, make OC applicable to pistols only. Is that better?

Latest posts

Top Bottom