Coronavirus/Wuhan/Captain Tripps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the Chinese are telling the truth, it could get pretty scary. If they're not telling the truth, it will get very scary.
I don't think the Chinese are telling the truth, they hide things to keep the citizens in line and to achieve their objectives. This particular virus can disrupt travel (already has), even the food supply and the economy will suffer probably worldwide because of the associated fear. Time will tell but be prepared to take care of your families in a worst case scenario.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think the Chinese are telling the truth, they hide things to keep the citizens in line and to achieve their objectives. This particular virus can disrupt travel (already has), even the food supply and the economy will suffer probably worldwide because of the associated fear. Time will tell but be prepared to take care of your families in a worst case scenario.
Heard today that the streets in the area where the virus is exploding are vacant. No vehicles, no pedestrians, etc.
If by force or voluntary is not known. The folks in the US seem to think it's not going to be a big thing if it comes here but the average flue killed 61,000 people in 2019.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2017-2018.htm

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched this video earlier. It says the sign says infected and they are being locked in.

Attachments

• 93240A0B-DAE5-4FFE-B686-B027C8441519.png
    93240A0B-DAE5-4FFE-B686-B027C8441519.png
    186.7 KB · Views: 86

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched this video earlier. It says the sign says infected and they are being locked in.
Good advice for anybody. Anytime we see one of those squirt bottles of hand sanitizers on a counter somewhere we take a shot of it and move along. You can't take chances.
We also buy local honey and take a tablespoon a day to help with allergies where we are located at that time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom