Coronavirus/Wuhan/Captain Tripps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this posted from a epidemiologist (allegedly)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-31-20-57-38.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-31-20-57-38.png
    398 KB · Views: 128

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There already is an impact on travel, several airlines have cancelled all flights to China $$$ and a few people have told me that they are not buying anything from China (What is in the pipeline is good). Like I said, time will tell by so far but as of today we have 8 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in the United States. I would imagine that most will be in California since that is a major port for those coming from Asia. Trump has restricted travel into our country from certain countries and CAIR is already up in arms. And well he should, this is our country and we have to be restrictive or we are going to be in trouble in many ways.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your chances of being killed by a firearm are approximately 1 in 25,000
Your chances of being hit by a meteorite are approximately 1 in 700,000
Your chances of dying from flesh eating bacteria are approximately 1 in one million
Your chances of being murdered in any fashion are about 1 in 18,000
Your chances of dating a supermodel are about 1 in 88,000

Your chances of even being infected by coronavirus at this point are about 1 in 45 million.

I think I will spend my time finding something else to worry about.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm, what will I wear when I date that Supermodel?? Of that list, that one would be my major concern!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking that one includes all men in general, odds for us old, ugly guys are probably not quite that good.
Good thing I ain't old and ugly then............ wait I am married ..... never mind I asked and she said :hellno: you cant have a supermodel you ugly old man!!!:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom