Corrupt Sheriff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can trust CBS news, every word of it.
Back in the '80s I read an article in Field & Stream about cBS's then-new hit piece, err, "journalism" show, West 57th, which, IIRC, was a reference to the address of cBS's HQ in NYC. The author of the article said "West 57th is the place that put the BS in CBS."

I haven't seen anything out of cBS News in the last 40 years to convince me that he was wrong.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stipe country...yup
Way back in mid 60’s, I was in college in Tahlequah, and working for Holiday Inn in Muskogee. Gene Stipe and a couple of other “gentlemen” had some sort of meeting by the pool. It must have been interesting because I had a nice conversation with a couple of FBI agents the next day. I had taken some beers to Stipe and friends and the feds had a lot of questions. The fellow had quite a history.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Way back in mid 60’s, I was in college in Tahlequah, and working for Holiday Inn in Muskogee. Gene Stipe and a couple of other “gentlemen” had some sort of meeting by the pool. It must have been interesting because I had a nice conversation with a couple of FBI agents the next day. I had taken some beers to Stipe and friends and the feds had a lot of questions. The fellow had quite a history.
I tell people all the time there are worse things in this world than being poor and unknown. 🤷

Latest posts

Top Bottom