Could you kill a kitten?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeez Louise, The OP's question was could you do it. It is left to reader to decide if there is a situation where you would be able to kill a kitten. Assuming the "kitten killers" are doing it for the hell of it is wrong. I would think most of us could kill a kitten if necessary. For example, a rabid kitten about to nibble on my baby's toes, or been's toes for that matter, and killing it is the only way to stop it.
So, who here would let the kitten chew on been's toes rather than kill the furball?

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not saying i want to. Just wondering what would happen.

Start an urban legend about how your cat lasted 30 minutes on high in a microwave. Maybe in a couple of years Mythbusters will pick it up and then you will have your answer. Plus you will get to see the Kari Byron play with Kittens. Its a win win.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kitty Nuggets, Kitty Chow Mein, Sweet and Sour Kitty, Kitty Burrito, Kitty Taco, Kitty Fajitas, Kitty Chili, Kitty Chicken, Kitty Burger, Fried Kitty, Kitty On Rice, Kitty Sandwich,

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Animal control officers in the United States put down 100's of 1,000's of sweet innocent animals each year. You just have to steel your heart to it. It is strange how some people don't have a second thought about hunting & shooting a squirrel, duck, deer [Bambi], coyote, pig and other animals for sport. They don't mind using a arrow / broad head on a deer where it runs off and may be in pain for a while before it dies... but someone else puts down a dog or cat with a single shot between the ears and they are considered a heinous deviate. With some people it is all about emotions, with others it is just a matter of getting on with life.

Many years ago, I was leaving work in a small rural town and saw a suspicious acting man drop a sack into a community dumpster. When he drove off I went to see what it was... it was 5-6 kittens. Their eyes weren't fully open yet. They were meowing & hungry.. there was no way they were going to survive.. they were just suffering. The little town didn't have any anmimal control officer and its one police officer wasn't on duty at the time. I didn't have a cell phone back then, but I had a shotgun, so I took them out in the country a little ways and put them down with a round between the ears. Sometimes you gotta do things you don't want too.

But with that said, if you want a pet... I suggest rescuing them from a pound or shelter rather than getting one from a breeder who may be running a puppy mill. We just picked out a sweet little 6-7 yr old dog. Hope to have him home soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom