Could you please just back the hell up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Office furniture works well too, although it began to look like a bad comedy skit as we circled desks and chairs. LOL

If this wasn't potentially a serious situation, that would be funny to see...

I'm far-sighted (can't see too well up close) so when someone gets too close, I lean or step back, explaining I have trouble seeing him/her when he/she stands that close. Might try that as an excuse, and it drops a pretty fat hint in a neutral manner.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You could always fart.
THIS.

Nothin a couple of days of eating half a dozen scrambled eggs for breakfast, a couple of bean/cheese burritos or a greasy cheeseburger and fries at lunch wont solve...maybe also dont use antiperspirant a few days...step in dogshit and walk around with it on your shoes... Or just tell the ****er to step the **** off.

Last edited:

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's pretty simple, don't head butt him, or fake a sneeze, just say "you know I am really weird about personal space, not sure why it's just a way I've always been, it really makes me uncomfortable when people stand to close to me". You can lead into the topic by asking him if he has any phobias....

This is te best answer ^^^. I'm a stand up guy so I don't do to well with the subtle hints stuff, I will leave that to my lady b/c she does that enough. Just tell him what he ^^^ said and kind of play the fiddle a little bit and do the "it's me not you" business and be done with it.

You are a grown man, you don't have to resort to flatulence and things of that nature.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am normally not quiet about things like this but he does not respond like a normal person should. He is constanly gets angry and defensive about stupid little things like this. It was a huge ordeal when I told him his coffee maker was in the way one day. Little fiascos like that have lead me to stay quiet. I have tried bumping into him and that normally helps for the time being but the second I sit down or go somewhere else he is right there. It's really not a huge issue but I needed to vent, I am going to be moving to another branch in the near future who happens to be ran by my best friend so the problem will be non-existant before too long.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"You're too close, mon!"

I hate personal space invaders, or people that touch me. Unless one of us is going to cook the other breakfast in the morning...I don't want you that close. I would have to say something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom