Covid 19 and gun and ammo transactions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like this one?
View attachment 158889

Got this from Academy right before the big rush happened. It is a cute little gun, wife nor I has gotten to shoot it yet. Trigger isn't that bad, but it has a heck of a slide draw. Will be interesting to see how well it cycles.
Yep, that is the 1, she wanted it as it matched her G2S. You even got the correct color for her (always an issue with her)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have made some trades, a few buys, and a few sales. Use a bit of care and minimal contact. I have hand sanitizer with me and conversations do not usually go as long.

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like this one?
View attachment 158889

Got this from Academy right before the big rush happened. It is a cute little gun, wife nor I has gotten to shoot it yet. Trigger isn't that bad, but it has a heck of a slide draw. Will be interesting to see how well it cycles.
Those PT22s are hit and miss. I bought a new one and it didn’t like any ammunition that I put in it. It is the older model that has the slightly longer barrel and different trigger guard. I brought five or six different types of ammunition and none of them reliably worked. Everything from failure to load, failure to eject, stove pipes and the slide somehow even partially came off. It got sent back to the company twice and on the third time they sent me a new gun. If your wife plans on using it as a carry gun make sure that it is tested.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those PT22s are hit and miss. I bought a new one and it didn’t like any ammunition that I put in it. It is the older model that has the slightly longer barrel and different trigger guard. I brought five or six different types of ammunition and none of them reliably worked. Everything from failure to load, failure to eject, stove pipes and the slide somehow even partially came off. It got sent back to the company twice and on the third time they sent me a new gun. If your wife plans on using it as a carry gun make sure that it is tested.

This is a given. I wouldn't consider any firearm for carry unless it goes several hundred rounds without a malfunction. Especially with this firearm as it would be impossible for her to do a clear drill without having a single loose round handy.

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now I hope Lexington Range is open as she needs to get out and work these.
cf7063f34f99237233cfe2f926bcd00d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom