Covid 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I just tested positive for covid , she has copd and I'm a cancer patient so particularly concerning. Anyone use the ivermectin horse paste for it? Can I get dosage and how often you take ? Thanks

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I just tested positive for covid , she has copd and I'm a cancer patient so particularly concerning. Any yse the ivermectin horse paste for it? Can I get dosage and how often you take ? Thanks
If I remember hearing the doctors right I think that they can prescribe it now.

I got the Chinese Wuhan flu twice last year. January and this last December. I don’t have COPD, but I do have asthma. I didn’t take any medication for the Covid. There is a pill that they can prescribe if they catch it quick enough. But it has some crazy side effects so I didn’t take it.

I guess I was fortunate because both times I just had a really high fever for a couple days. I was only out of work for about a week the second time. Other than the fever, I was ok. I didn’t lose my sense of taste, but it did change a little for a while.

I wish you guys both the best of luck

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I remember hearing the doctors right I think that they can prescribe it now.
There has been a human prescription form of ivermectin all along. Reportedly, some doctors won't prescribe it and some pharmacies won't fill the prescription, but I don't know how true those reports are.

IIRC, @CHenry has taken ivermectin, so he might have info on dosage.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers my friend. Pepcid AC is a good one to take as well. My doctor also prescribed a nebulizer and breathing treatments along with Tylenol severe cold and flu.
Do your research on anything a doctor prescribes

Attachments

• 9C94743F-C983-4F04-80A5-16791BEA9B8A.jpeg
    9C94743F-C983-4F04-80A5-16791BEA9B8A.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom