Covid 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you are going to get the paste, be sure to get the one that does not have any of the extra treatment stuff added, usually marked "Gold" or "Plus" or something like that. Tractor supply usually has it in stock for around $10 and it is marked off in 50lb increments as being a dose for the 1200lb dosager tube. As others have said, then go to the FLCCC site and look at their recommended number of doses. The paste you have for your weight will be one dose if you run the numbers up down or sideways. If you are in-between, go to the higher side. It takes at least 8X your normal dosage to give you any problems, which are not bad and those wash out of your system in your poop within 24-48 hours. Get on it as quick as you can and be sure to add the zinc. I have extensively posted how this paste saved my l ife. Look it up and read between the bashings when you have time.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tested positive this morning for covid.

Negative for strep and flu.

The chills are the worse, I cant warm.

Have a dry cough.
congestion
sore throat
mild body aches
headache comes and goes.
and these damn chills, I swear I cant get warm.
praying for your quick recovery

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you are going to get the paste, be sure to get the one that does not have any of the extra treatment stuff added, usually marked "Gold" or "Plus" or something like that. Tractor supply usually has it in stock for around $10 and it is marked off in 50lb increments as being a dose for the 1200lb dosager tube. As others have said, then go to the FLCCC site and look at their recommended number of doses. The paste you have for your weight will be one dose if you run the numbers up down or sideways. If you are in-between, go to the higher side. It takes at least 8X your normal dosage to give you any problems, which are not bad and those wash out of your system in your poop within 24-48 hours. Get on it as quick as you can and be sure to add the zinc. I have extensively posted how this paste saved my l ife. Look it up and read between the bashings when you have time.
already have paste from treating mules for worms

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes and if you get the liquid, its not as concentrated so the dosage doubles for your weight. I cant remember the exact numbers but I think the paste dose is 91 mg per pound of weight which for me, weighing 230 lbs is 2093 mg. A guick google seach to convert mg to cc and it cme to 1 cc for my weight.
The liquid would be 2 cc.
The 3 times I had the Rona, I only had to use 1 dose and I was 100% better within 12 hours.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took 2cc of the injectible Ivomec once a day for the first five days. I would squirt the Ivomec in the last swallow of my first cup of coffee to make it go down easy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom