Credit union recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been a member to a Tulsa credit union for many years and I think it’s time for a change. Theyve expanded so much they are not the small town credit union I signed up with. My accounts were debited a paper statement fee for the first time and I don’t receive paper statements, I signed up for electronic statements many years ago.

Can any advise on a credit union they use and are happy with?

Okie_dave

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have used Oklahoma Central CU for years. Used to be Williams. I don't do much with them but have a checking and savings account for years.

Did direct deposit for part of my check when I worked. Have had great service every time I walked in.

Used the downtown branch when I worked but use Port of Catoosa now.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have used Oklahoma Central CU for years. Used to be Williams. I don't do much with them but have a checking and savings account for years.

Did direct deposit for part of my check when I worked. Have had great service every time I walked in.

Used the downtown branch when I worked but use Port of Catoosa now.
You might check your accounts. They are the cu that charged the fee.

They recently closed the downtown location. I used the port location as well. I’ve been a member since 1994 when it was WECU.

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tinker FCU, I've been with them for..since 1963. tHey've always done me right. Except when I was barely getting by and wanted to buy a 1964 VW bug for $1,800.00. I just couldn't muster up on wages.

Latest posts

Top Bottom