Credit union recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Old Glory Bank has been good for me. They don't have much in the way of branches (I think their physical location is in Enid or El Reno), but that hasn't been of any concern for me.

They're not in Enid ... never heard of them.

BTW - I also have an account with Communication FCU, but Tinker is my first choice and gets the bulk of my business. No real complaints with CFCU, but I have found Tinker to be a better fit.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're not in Enid ... never heard of them.
They’re actually in Elmore City. They used to be known as First State Bank, which was founded in 1903. If you watch John Rich’s video for I’m Offended, you’ll see one of their debit cards being used. I think John Rich, Dr. Ben Carson, and Larry Elder are among the current owners of the rebranded bank.

https://oldglorybank.com/frequently-asked-questions

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been with True Sky for the last 30+ years. Never had any problems. Financed cars and house, were always easy to work with for me.

Also have an account at Communications Federal CU too, only a savings account, never did any other banking through them.

I like to deal with credit unions over banks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom