Creepy Clown Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This thread could have ended with the first post............Pennywise for the win in the creepiest clown contest...........ever. Coulrophobic.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
D@@@@@@MN!!!! These p8ctures remind me of a time in New Orleans...I can ...well, really I can recall only bits, pieces, sounds, and colors.

I guess that's what you get when you mix laudanum and absinthe down in The Big Easy...clown hallucinations deluxe!!

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of this thread....I frickin' hate clowns. Clowns are maniacal serial killers who suck your soul out as they do their creepy killing thing...sort of like gingers but with face paint and scary outfits. I know a lot of people joke about this but clowns really are evil, they are.

Rodeo clowns aren't clowns...they are badass cowboy studs (Mmmm) who were forced by the system to dress like clowns to scare the bulls (little known fact, bulls are terrified of clowns).

The picture of the "evil clown girls" ...nope, not scary, hot but not scary.

Clowns are evil, don't kid yourself, they will kill you and your family if you do not kill or at least cripple them first. Death to clowns!!!

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
t2_gstatic_com_images_e115f5f8a000c1d455f9fae049d1aafa._.jpg
Do creepy teddybears count?

Blue Baby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/entertainment/weird_news/Van-carrying-clowns-crashes-in-Pa-1-clown-hurt

YORK, Pa. (AP) — Good thing they weren't crammed in a clown car.

Pennsylvania police said a minivan with two clowns inside crashed outside the York Fair around 6 p.m. Wednesday when the driver missed the entrance and collided with an SUV while making a U-turn.

The minivan was also pulling a trailer with a clown car.

Police said the driver, 83-year-old James Billingsley of York, also known as "Dimples the Clown," suffered a minor bump on the head. His passenger clown, 77-year-old Norman Clouser of York, was unhurt.

Police said "Dimples" was wearing clown shoes but the oversized footwear apparently didn't play a role in the crash.

West York Borough police Sgt. Brad Thomas said both vehicles had to be towed. He didn't know if the clowns ever made it to the fair.

Latest posts

Top Bottom