Criminal Minds In Durant Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So did anyone watch Criminal Minds last night? They claimed it was a story to be based in Durant, but it was not even close. I liked how the profilers determined that the "UNSUB" was likely homeless and abducting his victims from public transportation in Durant Oklahoma. Then to back up their story, they show bus stop signs that say Durant, buses that have Durant on the back of them and police cars that say Durant. I thought it was a very pathetic attempt to take a story that was already written and shove it into a location that did not fit at all.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/criminal_minds/video/

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha typical television show. The location is merely a minor factor; they shot some show that was "out of OKC" last year and there were mountains in the background of the buildings and all. I got a good laugh.

tporter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a show on last year that had an episode where the characters went to Tulsa. Had mountains in the background and the house they stopped at had two big orange trees in the front yard loaded down with oranges. At least they did have Oklahoma plates on the vehicles.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The X-Files, had a story about weird lightening, that was set in Connerville, Oklahoma. It had research lab based in a large town. Well Connerville is a wide spot in the road south of Ada Oklahoma, it might have two stores in it to sell beer and fuel ( don't know if they are still open as it has been awhile since I've been through there). They had police cars with Oklahoma plates and Connerville on the sides. I had to laugh!

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was waiting for tornados, Wal-Mart, and trailer parks to figure into the story somehow. Other than the unsub at least the other characters were normal.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was any of "Saving Grace" ever actually filmed in OKC? I liked the show for about one season, then it started getting too wierd for me. And Grace was a bit of a slut.

Latest posts

Top Bottom