CRKT knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are decent quality for what you pay. They aren't top of the line, but aren't the worst you can do either. It's kind of one of those "you get what you pay for" things. I have had a few and they are decent.

SDS

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are decent quality for what you pay. They aren't top of the line, but aren't the worst you can do either. It's kind of one of those "you get what you pay for" things. I have had a few and they are decent.

SDS

This. I have a few. They are pretty good for the price.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a fixed blade like the ones you listed, i like the similar design SOG seal pup elite. I find it to be a very solid knife with a good kydex sheath. as an everyday carry knife, i love my benchmade griptilian. i use it just about everyday.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've carried an M16-13Z off and on for 9 years now and it's still a pretty solid knife after all the abuse I've put it through.
It's been used as a chisel, prybar, screwdriver, hammer, ice pick, and occasionally I'll cut something with it. I wouldn't hesitate in buying another one if I ever managed to break the one I have now.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've toted a CRKT M16-13M day in/day out for the last 2 or 3 years. Anybody who knows me will tell you for me to carry something for that long of a stretch speaks volumes! :ooh2:

Knives are kinda like firearms. Some generate a lot of hype over nuthin' and some get a little less fanfare but do the job just as well as their high browed counterparts. CRKT is one of those brands. They may not get the high regards as Benchmade and SOG but they are a damn good blade for just a little scratch.

I absolutely love mine. Thanks Eli. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom