Dealers under attack, Dealers gone!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The BATFE is an Executive Agency, that means it is under control of the President. He can direct them to be as oppressive as possible in both their interpretation and implementation of current laws and regulations. I am sure they will be cracking down on as many fringe cases as they can because it will be able to be touted as a show of force against gun violence.

I suspect there will be many more like this soon.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah it sounds like these guys got what they deserved. That is why I would never sale a gun to someone that I didn't know. Or if I did I would go to a dealer and get it transferred over. Too risky to sale to people you don't know. Especially right now.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no "number" of sales that would make the difference between a private seller and a dealer. The ATF rules state that if you sell guns for profit, you should be a FFL dealer.
Both of the dealers in trouble were good people, and I wouldn't judge them too harshly. Many of us "allegedly" have flipped guns and have never had any trouble.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not sure where you're going?

"wish they would go check and make sure Jimmy is taking his med's too and that mom has her guns locked up"

.Going to someones Home or accessing Doctor priviledged info....to check if Jimmy's takin his meds

.Her guns ..in Her Home?

.There are those that are required by Law to prove theyve taken their meds...usually violent offenders, but who is gonna decide that?

.and No more Laws, until the ones on the books are upheld ,,, or taken off

Latest posts

Top Bottom