decided i'm smarter than my doctor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys talking about cbd oil, where do you get it? My dad is stuck on opioids because of his back, but wants try the cbd oil. Any recommendations ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Straight from Norman OK. and its produced in OK to be 0.000% THC - which it must be to be used in OK. If you buy from the net, you dont know what your getting and their maybe a trace amount of THC, which isnt going to get you high but it is illegal and possession is an issue as well as a drug test.
Jimmy Shannon, owner, is very educated on this and I went down and talked to him before buying. Good guy.
http://ambaryhealth.com/

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Straight from Norman OK. and its produced in OK to be 0.000% THC - which it must be to be used in OK. If you buy from the net, you dont know what your getting and their maybe a trace amount of THC, which isnt going to get you high but it is illegal and possession is an issue as well as a drug test.
Jimmy Shannon, owner, is very educated on this and I went down and talked to him before buying. Good guy.
http://ambaryhealth.com/

Thanks for the heads up

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They give me some medications for shoulder replacement I took a few for a couple of days and no complaints from me. I guess I have a high tolerance to pain. I've got a closet with a box of controlled medications in it and I've never used them. Many are sealed-maybe I'm setting myself up for a home invasion by some druggie...

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys talking about cbd oil, where do you get it? My dad is stuck on opioids because of his back, but wants try the cbd oil. Any recommendations ?

I use this stuff, from OK Pain Center up on Memorial. It is good, 1000 mg CBD. It’s s lotion so it’s not greasy and it acts quickly. It was $55 last time I got it; a bottle last me about 6 weeks. I swear it’s the single most effective thing for chronic pain I’ve used; more effective than morphine actually. I am using it liberally, usually in the morning and again in the early evening. I have reduced my opioid use from 120 mg to 90 and am now only taking 30 per day. In another week, I may ratchet that down to 15, hang there for a week or 10 days then ... stop. Opioids for chronic pain syndrome are not the best or only answer. After awhile I was so stopped up I was only able to do # 2 maybe 2 X week and it was like poopin cinder blocks. I’m back to normal with that function now, since I’ve reduced the amount of dope the doctors are giving me. An issue if you stop too fast is you may get diarrhea. No likey that. Diarrhea is from the Debbil. So check this stuff out. 1000 mg of CBD is powerful stuff.

Okay, crap. I have a camera problem, I’ll post this then come back and add a pic once I figure it out.

(Edited to add pics )
59e37cb981063eb0286f01323e2d58b4.jpg
80a6b6e3ed41cd54687912709297df4a.jpg
6b66011b448bb5d3afd09c7b8db1da6b.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife says it helps hers. I use it on my left foot /ankle to help with the results of 5 failed surgeries, on my lower back for residual issues from surgeries for herniated discs, and in my shoulder for recurring pain from rotator cuff/acromion / clavicle surgeries. It has capsaicin in it too so be careful about where you use it. I wouldn’t apply it following a vasectomy for example.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife says it helps hers. I use it on my left foot /ankle to help with the results of 5 failed surgeries, on my lower back for residual issues from surgeries for herniated discs, and in my shoulder for recurring pain from rotator cuff/acromion / clavicle surgeries. It has capsaicin in it too so be careful about where you use it. I wouldn’t apply it following a vasectomy for example.

How can this be putchases?
Can someone walk in and buy it or do you have to go through an appointment?

Latest posts

Top Bottom