Deer lease available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsadave2003

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been procrastinating waiting on rain and now feel like an idiot for waiting so long I have 1000 acres in 3 different parcels for 1000$ dollars for deer only if we get rain we will be duck hunting on one of the parcels. Email me for maps and photos I was there
Last Saturday and a doe almost ran me over before daylight because she was being chased by a buck. First person to show up with cash gets it this is for this year only. If you lease it today I will include 3 passes to my dove lease for next year. This is in okmulgee county between council hill and Morris. No sightseers if you come bring the cash with you I am posting this on Craigslist tomorrow if it doesn't lease today.

1 hr south of Tulsa

[email protected]

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...dfed350d&msa=0&hl=en&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13&vpsrc=1

Email me with your phone number and I will call you back

tulsadave2003

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you see a wolf and it's in season you can shoot it same for bears and Sasquatch

Went out tonite Saw 7 does 2 bucks 1 buck was a small basket rack the other buck was outside the ears but about 400 yards away from my truck and couldn't get a good point count.

Would possibly be open to trades including ar10
Ar15
Glock
1911's
308 bolt gun
357 magnum
44 magnum

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom