Deer Were Moving Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you guys might have a good chance on Saturday! Not sure if it is just the difference in location, or me not being there at the right times, but I have not been seeing near the activity I was a week and a half or so ago. I felt like a goober reporting all this activity I was seeing that few others seemed to see, now everyone is seeing activity and mine is dramatically slacking off. Still seeing the same ol forkhorns chasin skirt all the time, but I haven't seen a big buck in quite a few days. Don't know if they are in lock down, or if they just are staying away from my morning and evening routes. Either way, I can't shoot one this weekend anyway... good thing the slough is full of greenheads. At least I will have something to shoot at.

TerryD

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
went to pawnee this morning to refill our feeders, there were 4-5 does and a buck at the feeder and that was about noon. hope they come through early saturday

Latest posts

Top Bottom