Defunding the police...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you defend the police and there is a mass shooting at NW Classen High School, and you call 911, who is going to answer the phone ?

Why it's a bad idea, and what's wrong with those 8 demands.

Last edited by a moderator:

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
911 what's your emergency?
Someone is breaking into my house.
911: are you home alone?
No I'm a mother with two small children.
911: Our police dept has been defunded so just accept the fact that you and your children are about to become a statistic, Have a nice day.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
download (3)_kindlephoto-187631920.jpg

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you propose defunding a police department, I assume that means shutting it down. ...I would want them to clarify if they actually mean that. If they do then they must put forward a detailed plan for how the laws would be enforced....or do they want to eliminate law as well?

I keep thinking about that Congresswoman of Somali origin. Is she suggesting a system of local warlords?????

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you propose defunding a police department, I assume that means shutting it down. ...I would want them to clarify if they actually mean that. If they do then they must put forward a detailed plan for how the laws would be enforced....or do they want to eliminate law as well?

I keep thinking about that Congresswoman of Somali origin. Is she suggesting a system of local warlords?????
Yea, I don't know WTF they mean by "defund the police department" but the Minneapolis mayor told the crowd today he was not going to defund the police. Was not very popular with the crowd and he was booed out of the place.

Somewhere I also saw that doing that would require the approval of some judge so I would guess it's never going ot happen anyway, but it's fun to watch these people get worked into a sweat over it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom